Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day One in Disney..







We all woke up WAY to early this morning, we were ready to leave the hotel at 6 am! Disney didn't open until 8 am. So we had breakfast, then went to pick up our tickets at will call and take some photos will the C A L I F O R N I A letters. The girls were really excited and when we got it to Disneyland the first thing they found was Mickey Mouse, then Pluto and Goofy! We were off to a great start. After a ride, we went to the new Pixie Hollow where the girls got about 15 minutes with the fairies that were there, Tink, Silvermist and Terrence. It was a nice way to start our day. We had a great day, even though Courtney lost her favorite necklace within the first three hours and then cried about it for nearly an hour. They are now snoozing away and I am going to soak my feet in the jacuzzi tub

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures from day one. Looking forward to more! I hope you guys are having a blast.
    xoxo
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete